Having pale skin does not have to be a struggle any longer! I've tried every suggested pale girl foundation under the sun, and I've compiled my favorites to share on the blog today. Of course I went threw a ton of foundations before I found the right ones that didn't leave me looking orange. Nothing is worse than waking up and putting on your face makeup to look in a mirror 8 hours later and seeing it change color! I do love my high-end foundations, but there are some stand-out drugstore products I love using on the regular. Scroll down for all my picks!
Glamoflague // Maybelline Fit Me Foundation // Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder // Rimmel London Stay Matte Mousse Foundation
HIGH-END: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation // Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder // Urban Decay 'All Nighter' Liquid Foundation // Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation // Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Foundation // NARS Concealer
- Glamoflague || I very recently purchased this foundation in the lightest shade, Porcelain. I've worn it twice so far and both days my face remained the same color! It did not oxidize at all and it was only $7.00 from WalMart. It is such a bargain and gives a great color that matches my skin tone perfectly.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation || This is one of my top foundations from the drugstore. I've been buying this for over two years now! I just love the matte finish it gives and the coverage is amazing. You can find it everywhere and sometimes I find coupons to get a $1 off.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder || This is a powder that is under $10 with awesome mattifying capabilities. I blot this all over my skin after applying my foundation.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Mousse Foundation || This product is from Rimmel, too. The texture of this foundation is mousse-like and feels very thick, but it eventually smooths out evenly on the skin. I do find this foundation to change colors slightly, so be aware of that possibility!
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation || Sephora has some fantastic options for foundation in tons of different shades. I love this one in particular because it has high coverage and applies quickly with not a ton of product. A must-have for pale girls!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder || Setting powders are important to truly keep your face makeup in place. I use this one to set my under-eye concealer and my entire face while I'm at it. I own the smaller one because I felt like I wouldn't use a ton of it and I've had the same powder for over a year now.
- Urban Decay 'All Nighter' Liquid Foundation || I just got a sample of this from Sephora last week! It is super impressive. The coverage is medium-to-full and the color I sampled matched my face very nicely. It stayed put all day when I set it with a powder.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation || Think lots of pigment and tons of coverage for this foundation. I compare this one to the next one on my list the Marc Jacobs foundation because they both provide insane coverage to hide basically EVERYTHING.
- Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Foundation || If I could afford to buy $55 on the reg I would buy this all. the. time. This also has insane pigment. You definitely only need a single dot of this stuff for it to cover your whole face, trust me. I'm almost out of this product and I am so sad!! I'll wait until Christmas to purchase it again if I get a gift card to use.
- NARS Concealer || My first Sephora makeup purchase that was over $10 was this concealer. It did not disappoint! I used it for a few months to cover my under-eyes and pesky dark spots. I highly recommend trying this out if you have pale skin and need to invest in a nice concealer.